Tuesday, July 11, 2017

PRINCESS Calli

Calli is great about dress up. Did not even mind the bow! No shaking it off her head. She really is not a feminine looking dog so it kinda made it 'extra fun' to put her in a dog dress and pink heart bow! πŸ’› She deserves to look "cutesie"!!! 
Pretty in Pink! πŸŽ€

I cannot understand why nobody has applied for this easy dog? She is so GOOD! Cute too! So yes, she has her quick GRRRR "moments" with other dogs but it's not like she doesn't like other dogs! She does! They are her pals. She just has some baggage from before rescue when she was in a bad situation in a yucko house and all dogs had to fend for themselves. So she gets... a quick temper... with her dog friends but it's brief and then she wags her tail again. Plus it doesn't happen v often. I hardly think about it and all the dogs here just know her ways and love her!
I love Calli, too!!! She's got no strikes against her in my book. Actually I'm happy if nobody applies because she's so sweet n easy. My husband said the same thing... easy foster! No problems with this one. Yay for Calli. πŸ’—
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment