Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saturday with Petit

Petit had a super good first night. He slept in the crate in our bedroom and didn’t whine but does snore softly! 😴

In the morning he zoomed down the stairs with my dogs and ran outside for potty time. He ate his breakfast of canned food and kibble (I often mix the two kinds when they first arrive) and then went outside a little later for “doo-ties”! Petit is wearing a belly band inside right now in case he marks. It’s very common... esp with male dogs. They usually stop in a couple days. He has tried it a few times here but nothing much. I just say ‘Nooooooo’ and redirect him. 

Petit makes a wince face and a slight duck sometimes if you move too fast around his head with your hand. So I keep a very happy voice and move a bit slower with him. 

Petit isn’t fond of having his feet fiddled with. This is common. I managed to clip a long toenail today. :) He was fine about being brushed! His fur is soft and thick! Not much of a shedder. 

He likes laying next to me but also likes laying on the floor! He seems friendly with my dogs and enjoys going outside to snoop. He enjoys toys of all kinds but isn’t toy crazy. 

I want to build some trust with Petit and this will happen over time. I really like him a lot as he’s outgoing and super super friendly to all of us! Mr waggy tail!!! Once he trusts me I will feel very happy because I want so much for him to feel safe here! I think he’s already pretty happy!! 

Lastly, he is so CUTE!!!!!!!! ❤️ something about his face... DARLING! 

Petit is long and stocky with a curly tail and a big head. I think he is so adorable!!! 

Smiling and wearing his belly band. 

What a sad smooshy face in this photo! Ha!!!

Parson and Petit sniffing and saying “HI”!!! 



Joyful face!!! 

Walk photos:

Petit enjoys walking. We took a short one today. A harness is always a great way to walk... it is safe without neck pulling!

3 good Fluffy Dogs! Asti, Petit, Parson! 

A fuzzy wuzzy Petit on the porch!


Cute tongue!!! 


Haha.. #upears Don’t fly away!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment