Sunday, July 29, 2018

Cuteness overload!

This morning when outside one puppy knocked over a metal dog dish of water. They all bee lined it to me for protection. It was soooo sweet! I’m the mommy hen. Cluck cluck! LOL 

Here they are on my lap! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Update on them:

The puppies never soil in their sleeping box. It’s lovely! They pee n poop on the potty pads in their pen. I have the floor covered with the pads. So far I’ve only fed them outside as it’s been nice out. Then cleanup is just on the grass and after eating they can play and explore. 

I worrry about hawks so if I have to go in the house they all go in the covered pen (I keep a blanket over it). 

These puppies are 1-2 lbs. and get under foot. Walking is not easy!!! So they have to go to homes with no kids under 10 years. Truly, I’m scared I will step on one!!! 

I adore them all! No favorites here... each is a love!

Enjoy their pics!!

Lunch Time...

Bach and Holly

Holly

Mari

Mari

Gardenia

Marigolds Photo Shoot:


1 comment: