Sunday, August 26, 2018

Bedtime

Denia enjoying her new cozy dog bed. Gordmans has great deals on beds. This one was around $10. Bach saying his bed time prayers. Such sweet pups! 

Below is new Petfinder write up...

Gardenia:

Gardenia is 11 weeks old as I write this update and she’s very pretty! She is graceful with longer legs and has an adorable sweet face! She is calm and snuggly and has scruffy creamy fur which is longer in length than her siblings. I take her with me sometimes in the car and even bought her her own dog bed as she likes quiet time away from the others. She enjoys toys and chewies and takes treats from my hand. We call her Denia for short and she now comes to me when called. 

She will be fun to spoil and coddle. Denia is smart and will be a wonderful companion to anyone! I adore everything about her and enjoy her as my foster. Potty training is going great and she easily does business outside (and on puppy pads). Denia is a love! 


Bachelor:

Bachelor Button is 11 weeks old as I write this update and he is such a comical and lovable little man! He has super short fur that just shines along with little white toes and a speckled chest. We call him Bach and he totally knows his name! He is curious but does not get into much trouble... he loves sports and fetch is his game! He gets picked on by his sissies but never becomes too upset. He takes it in stride! (He’s just the little brother that they like to keep in line!) Bachelor makes a cute grrr sound when playing and he loves string beans out of the garden! 

‘The Bachelor’ will be giving out his rose soon... hope he chooses you! He’s everyone’s dream boat! 


Marigold:

Marigold has blossomed at 11 weeks old as I write this. She is living up to her name as a beautiful rusty red flower and has the most darling face and big ears! Marigold loves a fun game of chase with her siblings and takes running leaps and flying dives onto the bed of soft foliage by my patio! It’s adorable to watch! They all rumble and tumble as they take turns with this game! 

Mari is full of spunk when playing but comes to me for cuddle time. She loves being scratched by her ears and she is mesmerized by the TV. She will watch it with me and fall asleep in my arms. What a great girl! Everything about Mari is thumbs up! Potty training is on target outside using the grass and inside on potty pads. Chew toys and big dog pillows are her go to favorites! 


Hollyhocks:

Miss Holly is 11 weeks today as I write this update and is still the smallest puppy. She has bigger shiny eyes and a cute little elf face. I love her little worried looks she gives! She is scrappy but so loving and doesn’t let her size slow her down. Holly has, from day one, climbed on my lap when I sit on the floor and still loves to perch high above her siblings. She was the first to leap into the garden box to explore and loves to chew or tug on green beans just like her brother Bachelor Button. Holly is strawberry blond in color with black highlights and she loves all toys and chewies. The 3 girl puppies are wearing diamond collars and little Holly looks especially sweet with her sparkles! She is doing well with using potty pads in the house and the grass outside. If you like tiny dogs Hollyhocks should be your flower to pick! 


No comments:

Post a Comment