Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

Chewy is a sweet boy! You can see some videos of his day if you check out his page Foster Dog Love on Facebook. 

I had to go to work today so he went into a crate in my bedroom. He’s not a huge fan of crates as he barked when I was leaving but he settled down and was quiet and calm when I returned. So if you have to use one he’s fine but if you don’t he would prefer to be free of the crate. 

Chewy has settled in here easily. He is playing with my dogs and is happy as a lark. Loves the snow and enjoys snoozing on the couch. 

Today he got an application to be adopted so I won’t have him very long. I’ll still miss him! He’s so sweet! 


Sounds like he’s going to a lovely home so I’m very happy for him. So ...happy New Year... snowing here so we will be staying home. ❄️🎉❄️

No comments:

Post a Comment