Thursday, January 17, 2019

Truffles is adopted!

Dear Truff got a WONDERFUL home!! 

Now that Truff is adopted little PB gets all the attention! She is feeling pretty special! Peanut loves her mom... right now, that’s me! When others walk into the room she often will bark out of fear or habit. After all, she came from a dog hoarding home. It may be annoying for people so think of this barking stuff and don’t be fooled by her cuteness. 
Little BP has the most adorbs shorty legs! I also love her coloring. 
Last night she slept in our bed but half way through jumped down and we put her in the bedroom crate. She was quiet. Today she had her 1st day home in the crate while I went to work. I gave her a bone spread with peanut butter and she was totally quiet when I came home. Good girl!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment