Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday is here!

First Saturday at my foster home. I’m enjoying a soft robe to be held on and snuggles. It’s what I do best. I’m a “cuddle wuddle”!!! If that’s a breed I’d fit it to a T!!!
My foster mom said to tell you I slept like a log in my crate all night. Zero disruptions or whining in the morning. The crate was in the bedroom and it was super duper cozy with a big pillow and blanket! That’s my style. Cozy! 

Our first walk!!!









I’m very happy I chose Little as my foster! He’s a goodie!!! ❤️

One ear up and one bent down. 
My guess he is part Yorkie. 
Part Shih Tzu
And something else that has longer legs. 
It would be interesting to do a DNA test on our Alabama special! 
I don’t see too much shedding  but there may be some light shedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment