Thursday, February 27, 2014

Perfectly potty trained! :)

Waiting outside the screen door Mugsy is ready to come back inside. He has on his camo coat because today is freezin'. This little guy is very consistent with his habits which makes life easy with him! He does both "jobs" after eating and will usually potty when ever I let him out and comes back to the door when finished. Fantastic!!!
Today I took Mugsy and my dog Parson for a short ride in the car while I got my back adjusted at the chiropractor. My son was along and held onto Mugsy's leash while he rode in the backseat. Mugsy is a little whiny and he barks at people that he sees outside the window. We will continue to work on his car manners!!! While we were inside the chiropractic office he waited patiently with Parson and looked sooo adorable as he looked out the window as we approached the car. 
Just taking a little after dinner nap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment