Sunday, February 7, 2016

#Love....

One of the most snuggly puppies you will ever meet! #Snorkel #Lovehim

When your stache blocks your view... #Fluffydogproblems #Lovemystache
Today I asked if anyone had inquired about Snorkel and I was told "No"!!! Awwww, that is so surprising! He is super cute and such a sweetie pup! His black and white color is very sharp and his gait when walking is gorgeous! He has a trot to his step that my terriers lack and has the sassiest bouncy ears! 
His personality is calm, sweet and a little shy. Not a high strung barker at all! He is always looking at me in a scholarly way.  Watching my face like he's ready to do whatever I ask. As I work in the kitchen he often sits a few feet away watching and absorbing information. My husband adores him for this attribute as he is a rather studious-type guy himself. :) Snorks is also a snuggler mommy boy! Only negative may be that he's still a puppy so he may grab a shoe or sock and stash it in his bed. Haha! 
Personally I don't mind Snorky staying at my house for a while because he is such a calm and quiet foster! Gotta love the easy ones. :) I am going to teach him a new trick this week since he seems to be ready and willing to learn. Yup...Snorks is a keeper! #LoveLoveLove


No comments:

Post a Comment