Friday, February 26, 2016

Rescue life


From the article "Nine Things Not to Say to Dog Rescue Volunteers"


I'm having some lighting work done in my kitchen. Soooo, with the drilling and pounding on the kitchen ceiling the dogs and I are upstairs hanging out. Snorkel is taking it all in stride. Calmly chewing on a big bone! I love him <3!!!

I've had Snorky at my house since Jan 23rd. I really didn't think he would stay past a week or 2 because he's such a "good boy"! The perfect medium size that I hear is so popular. Low shed-- yay--- he slept on my bed last night as my husband is out of town. Perfect bed-bud!
He is Mr Mellow in personality and crate trained. If you have time and energy to devote to a dog he's your guy! 
Please have a house with a yard, be older than 24, younger than 60, don't have kids under 6 and don't work out of the home a kazillion hours! In my opinion if "you fit" this description and love my Snork already then apply for him! You will be soooo happy you did!
Just a boy and his chewie!

No comments:

Post a Comment