Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hump day sillies :)




Playing tuggies!!!


Lanai's banjo pickin' tummy itch!


Slow motion pups!

Miss Kauai showing off! #cutiepatootie
The puppies love it outside! They are starting to go outside for potties now but don't get any ideas... they are not yet potty trained!!!  They are just "getting the concept" and seem to prefer to go out to do business. They still are in a pen in my kitchen with newspapers/pads at one end. I take them outside as much as I can! 
They have sharp little teeth and enjoy chewing on bones, deer antlers and stinky cow hooves! They also have a muddy spot in the yard that they nose around in and I'm often shooing them away from that muddy patch! 
The puppies are not yet altered so that appointment will be made down the road. 
I have introduced them to nail clippings, baths and the blow dryer. They like the blow dryer the least but most dogs are not a fan of that noisy machine!
They both love treats and gobble them up like candy. I guess that's kinda what they are...dog candy! I also give the pups carrots and both enjoy this healthy snack. :)

Mr. Shorty Legs is beyond adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment