Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March it is!!!

This is going to be my lucky month... I just know it! 
Fuzzy-wuzzy-fur-face!!!!!

So Snorkel is totally "in the know here"! He has been perfect on potty training lately-- even barked to notify me he wanted outside last night. I was impressed!
He has spent a couple nights sleeping on my bed and he is great! He doesn't crowd in but finds his own space. In the morning he wakes me up with kisses. How cute!!!
When I say kennel he zips right in. As long as I give him a little something to keep him busy, like a Kong with peanut butter, he is quiet while I'm gone. 
He is a little jumpy when big trucks zoom by on our walk so we are practicing with treats to make it more positive. I have noticed he never marks or lifts his leg. Not in the back yard or walks. 
We are also practicing learning the command "down". 
He loves to play with my two pups but is not pushy about it. Once in a while little Asti gives a yipe and I have to tell Snorkel to settle down but he's mostly very mindful of Asti's little size. 
So I'm very pleased indeed with all Snorkie's progress! We are heading into March with a big (toothy) smile on our faces!



1 comment:



  1. Photo Background Editor plays a key role in removing the background of the photo. The editor needs to remain highly careful while removing the background. The service is an essential one for the online business community.

    ReplyDelete