Monday, September 25, 2017

MAC

Before his bath...

Meet Macphearsom Beau! He is a super CUTE owner turn in who I picked up from his owners yesterday, Sunday Sept 24th. He is an AKC registered dog with a pedigree and DNA test done. It seems Mac could use some TLC and that's exactly what I intend to do! 💜 Seems the owners didn't have much time for him. He should not look like this! 😟
Anyway...owners said they were having health problems and had only had Mac since Jan. 2017. He was flown in from Arkansas and was a breeder dog. I don't know what the facility was like... it was labeled as a hobby farm but to me Mac has some characteristics of a mill dog. He's shy and startles easily with sounds. Has trouble coming through the door to come inside the house from outside. Sticks to my dogs for safety. He does walk well on a leash, eats his food, takes treats and he slept with us last night! I am certain that was a first for him! A 'first of many' snuggler nights by our side, zzz!!! 😊 😴
Mac is quiet and uncertain but is trying hard to love and trust us. He is best with men!! He's so sweet though and we already love him! Today I'll call the groomer as he has lots of matting and snarls. I love this fluffy look but he needs to get a good brush out and probably will be clipped short due to his matting. I'm so in love with this adorable Westie and can't wait to get him all spruced up. His teeth need cleaning too! I'm so happy he is in rescue!!!

After his bath...

Side view!

Feet are stained and brown. 

He adores his doggy bed! ❤️🐾❤️

 

 

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment