Saturday, September 9, 2017

So Sweet!

I cannot tell you just how LOVING Calli is!!! Ohhhhh my! Snuggle bunny galore. If people give her time she is GOLDEN!!! The BEST EVER little dog. She loves everyone in our household. All my boys. My husband. My boys girlfriends. She is wonderful!!! Best foster ever!!! Best kept secret at Fluffy Dog Rescue! ❤️
I was gone visiting my dad overnight. When I came home she just clung to me. I picked her up and she literally wrapped her paws around me in a long hug. This girl just wants to be loved. That's it!!! Miss love bug!!! Not a dog to be ignored. She is a family member!!! 💜

Leave Calli behind??? I don't think so!!! #travelbuddy I adore her paws in the black n white photo!! 🙂#socute
 
'Not a care'... no Hurricanes in Green Bay!!! ❤️ Wisconsin!!!

 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment