Sunday, December 17, 2017

Saucy’s First Walk!

Hot Sauce has had quite the adventure in the last 2 days! So far he had a looooong ride from Alabama to the doggy daycare in Hartland. I am guessing he was a stray. He’s super skinny and I can feel his ribs and see his back bone. At the doggy daycare he got a flea bath and then made another trip to me! I’m basically in Green Bay. Now he is getting used to snow! Today we did a morning walk. He did fine! It’s all new!!! By the end his paws were pretty cold and
we hurried home!

UPDATE! I found out Hot Sauce was an owner turn in. The guy’s grandson named him Hot Sauce and the man is on the waiting list at the shelter to turn in 2 more dogs!  This is what happens down south. Let’s give Saucy a proper home, good food and forever love!!! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment