Thursday, December 7, 2017

Still waiting






Really??? This little guy still has no home? It’s ok, Bob.  We adore having you here! ❤️ To apply for Bob go to Fluffydog.net and pull down the corner menu. Choose rescue and pull down the menu there to find the application. It’s a simple process! 




Today we had a scare! I didn’t realize when I let the dogs outside in my yard after work that my repair man had not latched my gate. I went in the house for a moment and when I came back out there were no dogs in the yard! Yikes!!! I went running out of the gated yard and started calling and not a single dog in sight. OH NO!!!  I did see a mail woman walking and asked her if she had seen three little dogs and she said no but she would keep an  eye out. I ran in the house to call my husband to help me look, he was at work, and he said he would be right home. I then ran back outside and started running around and calling around the neighborhood and all of a sudden around a big pine tree came Asti followed by Parson and the caboose was little Bob. I was never so happy! 😀


I knew my dogs would find their way home I was just mostly afraid of a little Bob getting lost… But he stayed with the pack and he happily ran right to me! I guess they were just zooming around the neighborhood! They all got triple the treats when they came in the house… I was just so so happy they were back home!!! 


This is also a good time for me to mention always ALWAYS keep tags on your dogs even if they are in a fenced yard because things like this happen. All my dogs wear tags so that was a comfort!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment