Friday, April 20, 2018

Nova arrived today!

I took a bunch of pics of Nova at my dads house before we left for Green Bay. Hope you like them! I think Nova is soooo cute!

He is very long in his body and shorter legged. He has a long waggy tail like a Beagle or Basset but has a fringe. He has lots of freckles on his fur. His eyes are big and round ... awwww! He is so soft!!! Sniff sniff goes his nose! What is he made up of??? You tell me?!? Haha! Well ‘whatever’ his mix ...he is a super sweet boy! 


He was friendly to my elderly dad! He rode awesome in the car for 2 hours!!! At home he met my dogs and all went great! Met my hubby and son... perfectly cordial! ⭐️

Nova loves food! He gobbles up treats and inhaled supper! He has snooped around our yard in the snow, I have a fenced yard, and watered some bushes. Ha! It’s a boy thing :) 

We are just getting to know Nova (and he us).  More tomorrow! Stay tuned!


Had to add 1 more photo...


He loves toys and carries them around! 

Awwww❤️!

No comments:

Post a Comment