Thursday, May 10, 2018

Day 2... she eats!

What’s for breakfast?

Last night around 2:30 am little Missy Reba got lonely in her bed in the kitchen and found her voice and started to whine. So I got up and took her outside thinking maybe now she will go potty. (Btw, nothing like long wet grass against your ankles to make you think... whyyyyyy. Ha!) Still no potty! So we went to bed. I carried her upstairs and she snuggled into the crook of my arm, head on my shoulder till morning. We both were tired!!! 

Bright and early we woke up and took a slow stroll around the block. She follows behind me like Mary’s little lamb. Still no potty success. Sigh! 

We came back in and I mixed some canned food into her kibble and she ate the canned but left the dry. Is that like only eating the frosting??? At least she ate something! Yay! Every day a little progress! #foodsuccess

Later on...

On a walk!

Miss Reba peeking from behind me. 


Watching TV with me! 

That. Face. 

LOVE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment