Saturday, May 19, 2018

It’s Saturday!

Hey there matey... it’s Reba here!

 Is that my foster mom taking another pic of me? She is just crazy about taking pics of me!! She says I’m so photogenic ... I hope that’s a good thing! 

Today f.mom vacuumed the whole house and I surprised her by not being afraid of the vacuum… in fact, I followed her all over the house! I really like being close to my mom!

When vacuuming, foster mom found this funny pirate skeleton bandanna and tied it around my neck because she says I’m such a tuffy-girl and can pull off the pirate look! Well, I don’t know about pirates but I do like dressing up and love all the attention so I’m happy to wear the bandana!

I love Saturdays because it’s so nice having everyone home! I soak in all the spoiling!!!  I also like dreaming of finding treasure just like a real pirate! I’d open up the chest and there would be my family all ready to love me fur-ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment