Friday, August 15, 2014

(Video) Jo Jo's itchy nose!

Too cute not to post! 



Wearing his big boy belly band... no accidents yet... Proud foster mom! 

#cutepoodle  #takemehome #furbaby


Ricky is very wanting to be close to his foster mommy. He has his cute head on my foot!!
He is still very nervous but also very wanting to be near. His bucket of fear is pretty full but each day a teaspoon gets emptied. Little by little he will settle down and learn to relax
"Cheering for you all the way, Ricky Roo!"


Caught a little picture of Ricky modeling his rather cute monkey patterned bellyband! I have it on him just in case he would try to pee pee-mark in my house.  So far both Ricky and JoJo have not marked --I am amazed! I keep the belly bands on them just for peace of mind until I know for sure they have the concept that all marking, pottying, and poo poo is outside business only! 

No comments:

Post a Comment