Thursday, August 14, 2014

(Video) The Poodle Boys at my House!

Everyone at The Plantation (that's what we call our house) welcomes Ricky 'n' Jo Jo!!! Watch this video and enjoy the cuteness of these special blue eyed beauties! We love them already!!!


A  helpful Fluffy volunteer met me (the foster mom) 1/2 way on the journey of getting these two precious poodles to my home (I live by Green Bay... up Nort). 
Here is a pic of precious poodle #1, Jo Jo, emerging from his crate as we transfer him to my car. 
He has such a pretty little face! Look at his expression of shear adoration! #puppylove


Ricky got to ride "shot gun"! Playing classical music on the radio lulled him to sleep. 

He is resting his little tired head on his extended leg... he has a paw pillow!


Hello cute Jo Jo! I love your name and I love your multri colored eyes!

Brown eyed side of Jo Jo...


Blue eyed side of Jo Jo :)

Some day...some day!!!

I wuv this nose too!!!

Hint Hint ...


Hello cute Ricky! I wuv your floppy ears and cow spotted coat... not to mention your to die for sky blue eyes!

First time coming inside...not so sure! He is a shy one but he will get there... never underestimate the magic of the treat! Hee hee!

Ricky hides behind people. Awww it's ok buddy!!!


We are all tired and sooo ready to relax! (Clark the Westie on pic just found his furever family!!! He is from Wi Westie Rescue). We all deserve a "group snuggle" on the couch! #fosterfam


"Friday"...and I'm just sitting outside getting to know the poodle boys. 
Jo Jo is just lounging and getting sleepy on his back while laying on my lap. He suddenly had to "sneeze" and rubbed his nose. He looks so cute! 
Relaxed boy!!!
Jo Jo feels a sneeze coming on...
Achoooo... I'm so embarrassed ! 
JoJo... that was a c-u-t-e sneeze!!!
We came in the house. Where did Jo Jo go? Haha... Looked under the table! Yep... but of course... at my feet! Who wouldn't love Jo Jo?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment