Monday, August 18, 2014

Walking around~Taking a drive~

These two are super good little walkers! 
I like to call JoJo prissy paws because he is such a little poodley boy! He twirls and prances and doesn't like to get his little feeties wet… he is just so prissy. You can't help but fall in love with him!
Ricky is a little more of a boyish dog… but he does have a lovely high steppin' prance when he walks!
Ricky is very much a little "squirrel chaser" and JoJo noticed the squirrels too but wasn't as excited as Ricky.  Jo Jo probably would've chased the squirrels but Ricky definitely would've been off in a flash after those varmints!
All in all I give them both A's for their ability to walk on the leash! I've never seen such big smiles on two little faces ...they were absolutely in love with walking and their tails were up and proud!!!



First car ride... Did AWESOME! Absolutely quiet :)


Giving you the "puppy eyes"... Yep, you are looking at "super irresistible me"! I could be yours!!!! 


Back to a nice comfy bed! All I need now is a furever family! I'm dreaming of you!!!


Curly ball of poodle... 
Beauty sleep for Jo Jo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment