Saturday, September 6, 2014

Doing dishes ...

Here is a pic of my curly-haired buddies sitting close as I do dishes. Love these little "kitchen helpers"!!!
My feet are usually surrounded by poodles no matter "where" I am- how sweet! 
I think rescue dogs appreciate the little things...even the luxury of a soft rug while their foster mom stands at the kitchen sink-- even that is a big luxury! It must seem like a slice of heaven after living in a scarey small smelly cage in a terrible puppy mill day after day! Honestly, the poodles always seem to be touching me ... just to make sure it's not a dream! 
(pic below)
I think this is why Ricky barks. He has found security... Finally! He is afraid he may go back to that mill... So he wants to keep others away. After he finds his fur-ever home :) and time passes he will start to accept his safety! 
For now... I don't mind being a "security blanket" and a paw laying on my foot or a furry head snuggled close brings a tear to my eye and joy to my heart!


SUNDAY~
Trying to mark items for a family  rummage sale in Oconomowoc next weekend. My HELPER, ehem, kept laying on everything like a chicken! 
Haha! 
 Finally just got out his bed and we are both happy!!! 
He is now supervising!

 
OBVIOUSLY the dog bed was too far away so yellow plastic bag it is! 
#thecloserthebetter

No comments:

Post a Comment