Monday, September 15, 2014

(Video) We got presents! Mmmm

I was gone from Friday till Monday. The dog's stayed with my husband and sons. Everybody did well and I'm hoping a little trust was created between guys and doggies!!! My husband kept a leash dragging on Ricky the entire time so he could lead him where he needed to be. Sometimes Ricky flattened out and didn't want to go but for the most part he did fine. He even joined my husband and his other two dogs friends watching TV and sat on the couch. He keeps a distance between the guys and himself but he doesn't want to really be alone either.
The 3 dogs and I had quite the reunion when I came home.
 When Jojo and Ricky go to their furever homes they will love their mommy's!!!

Mr JoJo assuming the position. 


Yay ... Update... a JoJo holder is pending! Someone's gonna be v "snuggled n cozy" this winter... Lap warmer extraordinaire on the docket!


Ricky the poodle-doodle loves food!

No comments:

Post a Comment