Friday, November 7, 2014

Fostering Friday!

It's not "throwback Thursday"... but I was putting away all my garden art for winter this morning outside and realized I've been now fostering for a little over a year (if u don't count Parson, my dog, because I adopted him and didn't foster till a year later). 
So here are my Pinterest board photos of all the sweet dogs AND families that I've been blessed to meet this year! Have you ever thought of fostering? It's really fun, you'll fall in love with every dog you meet… and when it's time to give them up your heart will break a little but you will know you served a greater good and purpose and helped save a life! Try it! 
Here are my foster darlings starting with my dog Parson!!!!

Fosters 1, 2...


Fosters 3,4,5,6...

Fosters 7,8,9,10,11...

Fosters 12,13, 14,15...

Fosters 16,17,18, 19...

Foster 20... Pending Adoption! :) 
"LOVE THEM ALL"


No comments:

Post a Comment