Saturday, November 1, 2014

(Video) Treat Time & Car Riding!

Playing with a new Phone App! I made a little video of the three Yorkies at my house getting their treats. Try and pick out Roman… He is the cute guy with the tipped ears!  All three did really well sitting and nicely taking their treats! Roman loves food and will bark a little when excited to get his treat. He stops when you show him the treat and tell him sit. 
He is learning and catches on quickly!

Here is Roman in the car at a red light! I think he could use a dog seatbelt harness!
Roman wants to hop around from seat to seat at first (no whining though) but once we got going he settled down w a toy. 


Below pic is Roman waiting for a treat from the bank teller! 


Next stop was the grocery store! Roman had to sit in his crate while I left the car. I gave him his toy inside the crate. He wanted to come with me as I closed the car door and was fussing but as I approached the car after shopping he was totally quiet! So he did just fine! He does like to chew a toy while riding. So I suggest keeping a few in the car. We had a super morning doing errands together! Roman just needs a little more practice riding and sitting still but he LOVES it and every time I open my car door in the garage he hops in hoping he gets to go on a trip. I will take him along as much as possible to practice!


I have to include this picture of him when we got home....Here he is on a pile of couch pillows chewing on a dog toy ... But what do I see behind him??? Hmmmm???? ANOTHER sock! I'm gonna miss this cutie when he gets adopted and his sock stashing! :) I love pups that make me laugh!


Now it's nappy time on the bench in the kitchen! Well deserved, Roman, you had a very busy morning and we had a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment