Saturday, November 29, 2014

Scooter: the little black foster dog :)


http://youtu.be/ABUHPm9c3Eo

Click on the above video link to fall in love with my new foster... the little black Scooter-pup who will give you many kisses "Under the Mistletoe" or pretty much wherever you want! (--oh yeah--music by Justin Bieber :)
(I can hardly wait to dress Scoots in a little red Christmas sweater... or maybe blue or brite green... tune in to see what "ugly Christmas sweater" I find!!!)

Scooter met me today at the outlet mall in Oshkosh, thanks to helpful Fluffy volunteer Pam and her daughter who transported him! Here he bravely is sitting in the console doggy seat (all safely strapped in) in my SUV --he is watching traffic so intently. Heading north, little buddy!


We just pulled into the driveway-home sweet home! Don't look so worried Scooter--you are going to meet some fun furry dog friends to play with and have lots of pupper toys -- treats too! Welcome Scoots!
Doesn't he have the sweetest face and what's with the totally adorable up and down ears?

Scooter has a little smile on his face. He has settled in soooo nicely! He is friendly with dogs and people (a little shy with my husband yet) and great in his crate. He plays with toys on his own. So far no potty accidents and he likes the snow!


I am already in love with this sweet boy! He is a gorgeous black color-- his fur has a lovely shine! I love black... it goes with everything! No fur to brush off of my black winter coat either (I don't even think he sheds much anyway)! 
I do have to tell you a little secret... even though he is cute, a great color and has ears to die for.... it is really his personality that is so AMAZING! Maybe you may want to apply for him so you can meet him and see for yourself! Until then he will be at my house... "YAY for me!"...I think now I will find that mistletoe... I need a few puppy kisses! XXX!

Good night, Scooter! <3 ( thanks for the smooches!)

No comments:

Post a Comment