Saturday, February 28, 2015

Heading to Cooney

On the road...

Comfy and sleeping in her coupe seat! One more hour till we get there :)

We made it to...
... our first stop.. my mom n dad's house! Keda snooped all over and checked out the new smells...in a short time my dad had a little pal! My mom loved Keda's beautiful eyes and thought she was just a doll!!! My dad watched Keda (report was she was perfect) while my mom and I headed to breakfast at The Roots in Oconomowoc. 
The Doggy Bag is behind The Roots so of course we said hello to some of the dogs who had earlier sessions at the Meet n Greet...
Look at all these sweet Fluffies!!!
All different sizes n colors!!!
They are all so cute!!!


Look who I got to hug!!! It's my former foster dog, Scottie!! He is a BEAUTIFUL boy who is "loving life" and living happily in his wonderful fur-ever home! 

Keda had her turn from 1-2pm and she met a lot of nice people. I did too and was super excited to say hello to some Fluffy volunteers I had never actually met! The Doggy Bag is an awesome place with really lovely owners! Keda gobbled up the grain free treat samples and we bought a couple to take home with us too!
Keda was a bit stressed because the dogs we were there with were barking and that worried her. So she was sometimes a bit growly when petted but she did her best! 
I don't have any pics of Keda at the meet n greet but I took a few at my parent's home! 

Here she is in the kitchen...

Pets on her back in the kitchen...


Next, looking cute in the dining room...

Keda in the den with an antique cat..

And finally looking sweet on a rocking chair! 

We both had a busy and super fun day and it went really fast! Little Keda was exhausted and so ready for a nice long nap as we drove back to Green Bay! 
If anyone who met her at this event has questions feel free to ask! Thanks for stopping by :)!






No comments:

Post a Comment