Monday, February 9, 2015

Apple Green

I've decided Keda has a color-- its apple green. Her food bowl is apple green, her collar/leash and her new jacket--all apple green! It just kinda happened! Now added to her "apple green-ness" is a heart-- did u notice she has an apple green heart by her name on Petfinder? 
You may think it means she has some "special needs"-- well maybe-- but in my book the meaning is reversed. I think it means she is special... and is looking for a person who NEEDS her. :)


Keda tried on my knitted dog hat... Gotta love the ear holes! What a trooper!!! 

Here is Keda's green bowl... Now how many dogs have a bowl that matches their collar? Hmmm??? See, Keda IS special!

Showing off her hair/fur tuft! It's her signature look! I think it's growing longer! "Long live the-tuft!!!!" XX

Modeling her new matchy-matchy spring warm up jacket....
 
Side view model #applegreen #hercolor


No comments:

Post a Comment