Friday, April 17, 2015

(Video) 123 dance!

We love Keda's tap dance routine when she gets excited! Her little toes twinkle! 

Keda's other new adventure is braving the steep stairs to the attic to hang out with my son Luke! She likes to scare the pants off him by popping out from under his bed where she is quietly exploring for left over chip crumbs and such! 

Keda keeps us all laughing as she has pretty much taken over the ENTIRE house. Little dog with a HUGE personality!!


Later...

I am once again working in the back yard.  Last night I put my little puddle of a fountain ON (located on the side of the house) and Keda INSISTS she must check it out! 
Steps of insisting:
1. Whine at gate and look at me. 
2. Scratch at gate.
3. Whine louder.
4.THE HOWL!

I ignore... And she repeats!

I finally get my long tie out and let her out of fence to where she wants to go.  She's quiet for a while sniffing and exploring...BUT... then she wants to check out the front yard. 
Repeat steps 1, 3, 4. Remember 4 is The Howl! 
After I see neighbors looking out windows at this so pathetic howling dog (hahaha-- yeah riiiight!) I decide she is going in! 
Keda your luck has run out! ;)
P.S. The Howl is really so cute... Her little mouth goes into a perfect circle! Dang she is funny!


      Keda exploring outside the fence. 
             #determinationface

Keda licking her lips after getting her way!
           #SnooperSnoopSnoops
                   #Tasteofvictory

No comments:

Post a Comment