Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The howl trick

So tonight I had my exercise class which always gives me energy! Well, then in defeat of my class I stayed up late and made chocolate chip cookies. Makes sense?...no not to me either but that's what happened.
Well it confused Keda because we always go to bed after her last outside potty around 10 pm. 
So she was woofing at the top of the stairs (she woofs or yips very softly when she is telling you that you are "not listening" to her!!!). I ignored her woofy reminders that it was bed time and she reluctantly came back down stairs.
                  Looking so sweet!

Soooo in waiting for me to finish the cookies she fell asleep on the couch and then after I finished with the cookies I went to bed. Everyone else was already asleep. 
I figured "IT" might happen because I know Keda and yup... "It" did!
A little whine... some woofs and before too long the full blown sooo sad woa is me pitiful howl started!! The howl starts up and then goes on for a bit while she waits for the reaction. Now I used to go running to check but I know nothing is wrong. Keda just has figured out this howl brings people to her when she is really feeling so sorry for herself. Poor baby left all alone on the couch! 
My husband says-- "Aren't u going to get her?" Me..."Haha-- nope she will come in here in a minute." Yup-- I hear her coming. I say "Keda did you wake everyone up?" "Silly you!!! Did u get left behind?"
          Now I feel better! #bedbud

Up on the bed she jumps and is soon snoozing to beat the band! So this is what she does! She is just the funniest little girl! She may think she has us trained but I'm catching on to the howl trick! 
Keda...the little dog who howled wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment