Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sunny Saturday~

It's early and the camera is out already! Putting her ears back in protest!!!

It's still kinda chilly this morning... No walk says Keda! 

Stroller riding it is!

Warmer afternoon...YAY...we ditched the sweater. Soaking up the warmth :)

"Ok, enough of that! I like it inside", says Keda!  Asti and Keda waiting at the back door. Wimpy girls, haha!!! 
Parson just thinks it's a good day to soak up the rays! He is so comfy!!!

Yay, back door is open...scamper, scamper.. Up the steps and in go Asti and next Keda. 

At least my guy Parson stays out to do yard work with me! #myboy #yardbuddy

A girl needs her beauty nap!

Finally-- FOOD-- "I haven't had a treat in a whole hour. I'm so starving!!!"  Keda will sometimes whine and shake and put up one paw! "I need my bowl of deliciousness!!! NOW!"

Gulp-- gulp-- this bowl will be licked clean! 

Just came home from a party and had earlier gotten out some new knee high stockings. Now Keda is IN LOVE with the clear plastic balls that the knee high stockings come in. They are like .33 at Walmart. She carries the ball around and plays with it like its the grandest toy a dog could get. I watch her playing because she will break the plastic and its def not safe to leave her alone. I give her just a a few minutes of play time with her treasure. 

She took her new treasure under the bed so nobody else could have it. I quickly snapped a pic before her tail disappeared. She came out the other side and had it in her mouth. It looked like she had a big bubble in her mouth. Oh my goodness it's funny! I was laughing so hard!

Here she is with her special bubble! What a funny little dog! She does not want me to take it! She never growls about it... She just runs away or hides under the bed. Now she is playing soccer with it. I love her cute and unique ways! She is one of a kind!!! 

Finally Keda is snuggled up on the bed and the toys got all put away. Thanks for reading about what Keda did today! She was so busy and now she is all tired out. So is her foster mom!!! Nighty night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment