Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bathy day!

Both puppies got bathes today since they get their 2nd mange treatment again on Tuesday. They were super filthy and greasy. Both take baths with just a wee bit of complaining-- Dennis whines his "worry whine" but overall both did great! 

He is so little and so cute! Awwwww!!!
"I iz da only onez needing a furz-ever home, hmpf! Dem girls iz lucky! Boyz iz good puppiez, too! I'z really notz a menace! Mommy iz juzt teazzzing youz all!!!" Loviez Youz!!! Denniz <3


My towel... No! ...My towel!!!


After bath--dried and brushed-- Dennis is like a fluffy cloud!!! 

My Asti after her bath :) one of my #formerfosters who never made it out the door ;)!

Sissy giving "puppy eyes"... another Cumulus cloud head! 

Last bath today is my precious Parson, #1stfoster who started this journey! He's too lazy to take a proper picture, lol! 

So everyone is ready for round 2 of #MangeBusters! Once they get their treatment we don't bathe them to make sure everything "sticks". This next round will be wayyy easier to deal with then round #1! Puppies are doing great and my dogs are waitin' to get their peace n quiet back! Haha! One more month and I will be missing my white fluffy-puppy clouds! Whomever adopts my babies will be veeeerrrryyyy blessed! 

PS~ in honor of National Sibling Day I took this pic off of FB. These are the two other island puppies. Bigger in size than my two but the same age! Both are going to approved homes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment