Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ohhhh Fetch!

 I had posted this the other day but accidently deleted the post. Oops! We had spent a very snowy April evening playing "FETCH" inside. They both love this game!!!

Later I tried Sissy in a crate in my bedroom and she did great! Slept all night long. 
Tonight I'm giving Dennis the same chance! I brought up another crate. My bedroom looks like a boarding kennel with 4 crates! Haha!!! 

Sissy Kauai in her crate...

Dennis Lanai sleeping in his :)

My dogs are in their crates on the other side of the room. Hope we ALL have a good nights sleep! 
Will let you know... good night and sleep tight from the island puppies!!! 

Tick toc tick toc it's morning!

Best sleepers ever!!!
Funny thing is I had to get up at 4 AM… Coffee drinking at night-- bad habit! So, I decided to take the puppies outside in case I woke them up. I carried them down the two flights of stairs out the door and set them on the patio while I zipped to the bathroom. I came back to check on them and they were still sitting in the same spot yawning… I went out and put them in the grass and they looked up at me like "what"? Then I let them back in and stood around in the kitchen by the papers/puppy pads to give them another potty chance and they just went and crawled into a nearby dog bed. So I just said... "forget it"...And we all went back to bed till 6 am! So, both puppies are awesome at sleeping in the crates in my room! Kisses and high paws for both of them :)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment