Monday, August 22, 2016

A weekend of Terror... Not Terrier!

I was out of town for 4 days this weekend and my guys were in charge! Guys = hubby and sons! I received  3 missed calls from a phone number from Green Bay Sunday night. I called it back, fully  expecting it to be a car salesman, as I've been looking at getting a different car. It was actually a lady telling me she had "found my white dog"! At first I didn't know what she even meant but as she explained I realized Piper had gotten lost… I then wondered if my "guys" even realized she was gone, LOL!!! When I called the guys they DID realize but they were just too scared to call and tell me what had happened...they had instead looked for Pipes for three hours! Fortunately, Piper had ended up at a neighbors!! She'd tried to call me but when I didn't answer she called the police and little Piper ended up in the clink! What a stressful situation for everyone!!!!!!! Thank God this story has a happy ending. My guys were never so happy to see me come home and take Piper's care off their hands. ;)

Piper in doggie jail!

A happy reunion with John!!!

Driving home!!!

Safely back on the couch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment