Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday... all day!


Bear says noooo... Not Monday!!! Don't worry, foster mom only works part time so I'll be back early afternoon! 
So, we will see how Bear does in a crate while we head to work. I have a bigger one we will use so he should be comfy and I'll give him something to chew. 
Bear ate his breakfast this morning and then I took him on his walk. He went potty/poop and now he's hanging out as I get ready for work. He slept with us again last night and he settles in nicely and is cuddly. I highly recommend he sleeps with mommy n daddy!!! 
He is still my shadow but seems less nervous already today. He had no accidents yesterday in the house. I think he will potty train easily as long as he gets out often. He really does not interact much with my terriers or with toys. He does sniff around quite a bit and is currently laying next to me on the couch. Full tummy and walk done-- he's happy!

So cool! ;)

Shhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment