Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bear's Sunday!

Bear sleeps so well on the bed at night. He snuggles right in and doesn't wake up till morning! After breakfast Bear went for a walk. I put a harness on Bear and he did so well! 


So far here is what I observe about little Bear-Paws :):

He isn't potty trained. He has had a few accidents. Will mark if he's snooping but not a lot. Just a rare leg lift. He did poop in our house last night when hubby was "in charge" and I came home to a rug on the patio. Haha! At least he cleaned the hardwood! ;)

Bear is totally attached to me and wants only me. He tolerates the guys but that trust will have to be earned. So his new family will need to have the guys armed with treats to win him over! Just be patient and Bear will hopefully come around. I have read in researching Cockers that they attach to one person and do not like to be left alone. 

Crates are not too fun for Bear but he doesn't freak in them but will whine and bark. I believe he will settle down in about a half hour. Being it's the weekend we have not crated him much. 

He is not a big chewer but he did enjoy a little chew stick till my terrier stold it from him! No growling on his part-- he was happy to share! 

Bear will take some training but he's a sweetie and a snuggly boy. Once you meet him you can't help but love him!!! 

On my lap!

Sorting clothes....lol
We had a rummage and the left overs are in my garage. Sorting them for the annual clothing "Give Away" at our church. I guess Bear thinks they make a great bed! So yes... buy him a dog bed.. or provide him a box of clothes. Your choice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment