Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bath Day

Toddie, reportedly, had not had a bath in a while so I gave him one when I got home from work today. He was not too fond of  the water (a bit splashy) so I got a bit wet myself when he put his soggy paws on my leg trying to wiggle out but we managed to "get 'er done"!! He forgave me right away for using the girly smelling shampoo on him! Gotta love  a boy who forgives and forgets! ;)



To make up for the bath torture, lol, I brought out a couple of balls with which to play. Toddie seemed to like to chase them! Fetch just may be in Toddie's future talents!

Just to let you know a few observations about Toddie:
1. Gentle as a lamb!
2. Low key and a bit timid.
3. Learning lots of new firsts: wearing a collar and using a leash, riding in a car, being in a house, using stairs!
4. Loves his food and treats.
5. Snuggly and people friendly!
6. So far no accidents in the house-- a bit of submissive piddling.
7. Starting to get more playful!
8. Sleeps quietly in a crate and is lovin the security of his crate.
9. Comes to his name and knows it!
10. Good family dog as long as family is understanding that Toddie is a sensitive guy and has just left the only world he knew! "Is this Oz?", he must think!

All clean n fluffy! #Hugs #XXOO
Brushed and nails trimmed. He did great! Toddie is a wonderful pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment