Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Football...

Wearing his Packer bandana Toddie is getting into the game day spirit! He's excited to help cheer on the Pack and eat some cheese n brats!
Took Toddie for a walk before the game and he was so funny. He gallops n stops ... then starts at a full run and falls over his own clumsy paws! Goofy puppy!!! He is also getting more playful and silly in the house! He love squeaky toys and picks out his favorites and carries them to his crate or bed on the couch. Sometimes I have to put him out in the yard because he is too rambunctious! He starts lumbering around the table then gets up speed and leaps on my dogs --who don't usually appreciate Toddie's puppy acrobatics!!! Hee hee!!!
I also finally identified what animal he reminds me of. A bull moose! His legs are long. His chest is wide and the way he walks he has a 'moose-walk'. Therefore, my pet name for Toddie is "Moose". Love my fluffy moosey!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment