Saturday, October 15, 2016

Mr. Toddie...



Toddie is a great puppy! I mean I LOOOOOVE him! Most people fret about potty training. Well, Toddie isn't there yet but he's not making very many mistakes either. He's doing well! He does not lift his leg (he squats) but you do have to watch him. I have him contained in the kitchen with a gate and if he is allowed in other rooms I go with him. Here is the 'awesome' thing about Toddie... he's not barky or whiny! He is fairly quiet and so mellow!!! He loves just playing with toys n chewies inside his crate! I keep the door open and he's just happy as a clam to lay inside. Soo easy! He just goes inside on his own! Hot Toddie is rather afraid of men. I have no idea why... just is! So if you are a woman and considering adopting Toddie you will have yourself a lovely snuggle baby! Men...hmmm, he's a little more shy. 


A head tilt... toooooo cute!
 

The GUYS :)



No comments:

Post a Comment