Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wake up ... I'm hungry!

I admit I've let Scottie outta the kennel and onto my bed at night. This face (see pic) is what I wake up to! Tooooo adorable!!!
He is soooo much like my own dog it's uncanny! He likes breakfast "first" before he goes out to potty, today I clipped his nails-- he did wonderfully and just stood there, he runs around the perimeter of my yard checking for rodents, he barks a little (but not as much as my dog), he prances when he walks, he likes dirt, he roles in smelly things in the grass and follows me everywhere. Yep, pretty much the same as my dog, Parson! Anyway, maybe because he's so much like my dog he has fit into this household like he's been here forever!!! He has not had a potty accident in quite a while and he is just easy easy easy to live with. One of my favorite things about him is his alertness, nothing gets past this little guy!
This morning, like most mornings since I let him on the bed, he has joined Parson in the staring ritual to wake me up!!! I had to snap a photo of him --he is just hilarious. Thing is, the staring works!!!...nobody can sleep with puppies staring--not to mention the little whines and occasional paw on the shoulder or dog nose laying inches from your face! (Does he have a smirk on his face? Haha!) Who needs an alarm clock?!? NOT ME!
Later in the day:
Snooping around...
Finding some shade..,
Yes-- yes I know, I know ... I'm "CUTE"... I hear it all the time! :) I just can't help it! 

By the garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment