Monday, May 19, 2014

Scottie's Day...

Good morning! Would you like to spend the day with me? Read along and you will!
Here is my cute morning face! If you look closely you can see my "one" bottom fang. My foster mom thinks it's just awesome how it sticks out! 
I was a nice quiet sleeper last night. This morning I ate my breakfast all up too! Monday here I come!!!
Since we were up early we got to go for a long walk before foster mom hadda go to work. She says I walk better than ol' Parson! I don't pull... just get distracted by my little nose sniffing a trail or a leaf or finding a piece of "brat"...now I'm not sure what a "brat" is cuz we don't find those delicious things in the south- so I think I will "LOVE" WI if brats taste as good as they smell!!! 
Next f-mom checked her email so I explored under the bed. Here I am! Peek a boo!!!
Off to work she goes. I don't like this part! Will she come back? Yikes! I'm gonna make some really squeaky whines for a minute... Hmmm, no reaction....awww, I give up and I'm gettin' tired...Parson seems fine so guess all is well...Yawn... I'm gonna dream of finding more of those "brat thingys" ...mmmm!
Yay... Jump and woof... It's already time to wake up and foster mom is letting me outside to play! That wasn't bad at all!!!
Huh?... Another picture of my tooth? She must REALLY like it! I'm gettin' kinda proud of my fang now! See it?!?
Rolling in the grass feels soooo good!
Stretching my legs! Ahhhh :)
I'm enjoying sitting on foster mom's lap looking out the window. She loves my white toes! Almost as much as my white fang! I'm proud of my toes too! 
 I hear something! Is that rain???... Foster mom sighs! :/
I guess because it rained we get to go to a place called Petco! I rode quietly in the car all the way here.  This place is awesome! I want so many things!!! I heard the word bones mentioned! I LIKE when it rains! 

You maybe can't see it but I got the BEST bone ever! A split deer antler! Foster mom said the split ones are the best! I agree... Chomp chomp... Shining up my fang!
Later Parson and I did what all boys do on rainy days... We wrestled... John Cena... LOOK...I'm taking down Parson!!!
At supper time when foster mom was cooking I spy a loose shoe string. Pull pull pull! Good thing I'm here to notice this stuff! She may have tripped on her shoestring. I'm very useful in finding things aren't I? I keep finding things under the bed too! I don't think foster mom ever looks under there! 

And when f-mom was in the bathroom I guess I got into a little mischief! (I blamed Parson but I don't think she bought it!)
F- mom says it's time for bed! Glad you followed me on my day. Maybe we can do this again some time? This rain is making me sooo s-l-e-e-p-y. I think I'll use this yellow toy as a pillow. Nighty-night from me...little Scottie! Zzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment