Friday, May 2, 2014

Pretty boy!

Buccanear had a spa morning! He had a bath, feet/nail clip, anal gland clean out and a little hair trimmed around his face. His big sweet eyes show up now but I was a little sad to see they cut his little curly-qs off the top of his head! He was shaking like a leaf when I dropped him off and was a cling on when I picked him up. He did AWESOME! He now is exhausted but very clean and fresh smelling!
Isn't he looking sooooo adorable!??!!
Minutes later... Zzzzzz! :)!
New sweater... New haircut... New look! Bucky's stylin'
When I first met Bucky I thought he was going to be a hyper barky little guy who jumped up on everybody who entered our house. That's how he seemed at the doggy day care. He was jumpy and excited and oh so lively. Boy was I WRONG! Bucky is actually pretty quiet and very calm and doesn't jump up on strangers at all... but is rather afraid of new people. He shakes and clings to me...he is quite the little fur-baby!!! Once he thinks people are safe he will befriend them. Just give him a little time. Goes to show you that first impressions, even with dogs, are not always accurate! 
Bucky is a really SWEET guy...and definitely a gentle -little -mommy -loving-fur-baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment