Saturday, May 17, 2014

Scottie

It's almost 1 am and I'm wide awake-- coffee at 9:30 pm will do that! Scottie is awake too after riding all day in a van but I finally put him in his kennel next to my bed. He's playing with a few toys. :)
He did great with his flea bath but has been scratching a bit. Not sure why. No fleas anywhere that I found. Yay!
Great great car rider. Does NOT move. Snoozed all the way to Green Bay! Met my dog Parson. Friendly fur-friends. :) No marking in the house and so far no accidents. He is adorable and I can't wait to get to know his personality! Well, I better call lights out! See you in the morning little Scott! Welcome to WI!!!
Looking for a late night treat! Try and resist this face! (oh yeah, I gave in!)
Parson and his new pal Scottie. Early Sunday morning. 
Someone has a new toy! Scott likes balls to chase and soft toys. That 6 am trip to Walmart paid off! Enjoy your toy Scottie!!!
Scottie does not pull on the leash but is very interested in sniffing all the smells along the way.  He has on a harness to protect any pull against his neck and to keep him safe from slipping his collar. He is fun to walk!
Turned around to this! WHAT?!? How did he get that hanger around himself in the matter of ONE minute?!? Puppies are hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment