Saturday, October 4, 2014

Missy Keda

Shaky and scared tiny Keda is off the transport van and gets her first glimpse of "Tundra Country"... boy is it cold! What a shockaroo!

In the car heading home... I spy a snaggle tooth! Tee hee! I luv the snaggle!
Little Keda needs a little face trim and some TLC! On the way to spoiling! 


Interesting fur... Short "and" fluffly...two coats in one! Her coloring is so gorgeous
... her body, feet and tail are like a collie. Head like a pug color. But with a shaggy fluff!

Heading upstairs to get the required flea bath! I'll do a little whisker trim too.  Awww what a feather to carry! Keta needs to gain a few pounds to fill out. 
I think she is maybe part Shih tzu and is dainty like a chihuahua. For SURE she is part cute and part loveable!

Getting soapy and squeaky clean! No fleas! Yippee!!!

Drying off.. Cute little nose n face!

All this  monkey business deserves a treat! Keda definitely agrees! She wags her happy tail-- she's a people girl! Carry me and pet me...pwetty pwease!

This is her "other end"! Tippy tail! Waggy waggy!!!

Pretty Keda  loves her crate in the kitchen. She can watch everyone and catch her breath after the loooong trip. 
She is not too keen "so far" on my dog Parson. A girl needs to guard her treasures. 
It's all good! We understand! 

Look again how tiny she is! 

Who can resist this face? Her eyes will melt u to a puddle!

All tuckered out! You deserve some rest little one. 
So far no potty accidents but she has not gone potty at all! She ate... She drank... She snuggled ... But no potty. 
We will try again before bed. Too bad she just shivers like its -20! Poor baby... I even ran out and got her a little orange coat. Still sooo shivery!
Welcome to WI little girl... hope you get used to our weather soon!

I had to add this last photo of Missy Keda before lights out in my bedroom. She is SNUGGLED in her pink polka dot blankie while laying on another quilted blankie (u can't see) which is tucked in her soft dog bed which sits on a fuzzy rug in her crate! It reminds me a little of the story " the princess and the pea". How many layers can Keda have? Well let me tell u as I type this she had tucked her head in and only her ear is showing! This is a freezy girl after my own heart! Bring back the warm weather or let there be fleece 'n' flannel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment