Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pending...

Oh I knew this little sweetie would be "PUP-ular"! :)))))
We LUV sunny Saturdays!!!! Happy day- happy fall!


LOOK who I got to VISIT today!!! My former foster dog MONTE!!! He has 3 other dog buddies who live with him now in his Furever home! Parson and I had a BLAST!


Back to Kedie!
So tonight she insisted there was something under the couch. I moved the couch and found a ball, a bone, & a squeaky toy. That wasn't enough… Kedie insisted there was more! So, I had to bring my husband up from his man cave to lift the couch higher for me. Kedie was right, another ball and a rubber toy under that couch! (yes, I know... don't say it… "Clean under your couch more"!)
So, little Keda has a nose on her! She is also a ball hog! It is by far her favorite toy!!! Being a rescue dog she does tend to want to bury her treasures for safety in her dog bed. 
So, I just take them and keep them safe for her :)! What are foster mom's for?
Keda with her stash of balls... It's a girl's prerogative!



No comments:

Post a Comment