Friday, October 10, 2014

Our weekend starts NOW!

Friday off work for me...hanging out with my Missy Keda in my fuzzy robe! Sooo relaxing :)
Breakfast n potty breaks done for Keda-- good girl! Now it's just a matter of me moving off my chair. Hee Hee! 

We are both dressed today in our sweaters! Keda is ready for her morning siesta while I straighten up the house. You want a pup but "notta lotta" work?  Hey, do I have the girl for you!!!!!! 


Whenever I get a mix to foster I can't help wonder what BREED the pup could be?!?! Found this pic on the Internet. I think this is what Keda is... a shichi...what do u think?!?
Keda leans a bit more to the Chi "fur" on the body but does have some fluff on her face. 
Shorter fur is good... no groomers to pay!!! $$ 
Then again there are those cute doggy clothes that would look adorable on Keda! 
I would have a closet full for her!!! So much for saving $!!!

Keda enjoys being under furniture!!! If we can't find her we peak under our blue wingback chair that has a skirt and bed with a skirt! Peek a boo, Keda!!!
 "Lovely" head shawl look, Keda! Haha!!!

One of my favorite things about Keda is that she totally loves her crate and her blankies. Every night I place her in her pink polka dot blanket "igloo" -- it's like she is in a soft fleecy cave. Her igloo goes up and around her body and often I can barely see her head.  She is tired so she curls into a ball and goes right to sleep like a baby. Awwww! Sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment