Wednesday, October 29, 2014

(Video) Roman~ first impressions

Roman just arrived to Green Bay and promptly was greeted with waggy happy tails from the two resident Yorkies who reside at The Plantation! 
Roman is not a little Yorkie sized guy... he is just the perfect size for himself though! In dog clothes I would say a Medium! 
He is a stocky boy who has a cute little stubby tale and adorable perky ears that are super-duper soft n silky! He has a muffled bark-- not sure what's up there but I'm suspecting something was done to keep him quiet!? 
Roman has done all his potty needs outside (yay!) and is comfy in the house. Definitely was some one's boy-- I keep thinking...who would ever give him up or not look for him with a thousand lost dog posters?!? 
 Oh, and he can do a Sit for a treat with precision, too! He's gonna be a sweetie to have in our home! We are excited to be his foster family!

On a scale of 1 to 10 Roman's cuteness ranking is a 10! (My Opinion!)

Roman's favorite people seem to be the "guys"!!! It's not that often that a dog comes to our home that loves all my men but this one LOVES all the guys and follows them around!

Roman easily makes new fur-friends! (Roman is the cute guy in the middle of the other cuties!)

Roman even forgave me with his sweet Romy-kisses when I gave him a bubble bath!
He was super for both his bath and brushing! Yay, Romy!!!


Below... A few "after bath photos"~

Did you say "treat"???

What a face... XO!

Hellooooo out there... are YOU my family???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment