Monday, December 1, 2014

Scooter's Sunday-fun day!

Hello...glad you are back to check up on sweet Scooter...
He had a great night sleeping in his crate in my bedroom! He was quiet and didn't even snore, LOL! This morning we braved the outside cold tundra weather. Brrrr! Scooter borrowed my dog Asti's fall orange jacket and we went for our first walk around the neighborhood.
Scooter is the perfect walker, he does not pull at all! He did get afraid when loud vehicles passed by… I just told him "it's okay Scooter, you are doing great"!   


Up ahead of us was my husband with the other dogs, Parson and Asti. Scooter and I were a little slower paced. I am very impressed with how well he did on his first morning stroll!!! 

Back in the nice warm kitchen, everybody got treats for being great little walkers!

A little later it was time for Scooter and I to go shopping for that Christmas sweater I promised him!  Hee Hee!!! Here we are on the porch getting ready to leave…

Scooter is absolutely "adorable" #awwwwwe as he sits in his console-coupe dog seat. In my opinion whoever adopts him needs to put this seat on their Christmas shopping list! He loves it!!

It was Packer game day and up ahead of us is a silly school bus turned Packer fan bus! Only in Green Bay :-)!

Time for shopping --we arrive at Petco… Hope we find something Scooter-worthy!

Scooter tries on his first Christmas sweater… Cute but too small! He says "no mom"!

Then we find a nice soft hoodie that does not have to be pulled over his head but straps around his belly! Scooter says "yes Mom"! We put it in our shopping cart.

Just for fun scooter tries on some matching hats! Isn't he the cutest?!!

This one has matching plaid… "Should we buy it, Scootie"? His eyes tell me "no way"!!! Haha!!!

I give Scooter a big hug for being a wonderful sport about trying on those silly Christmas hats! He was a cutie-pup in them, though! Smooches to u Scooty!

Scooter is relieved when we leave the store --and he snuggles sleepily, wearing his new fancy hoodie, into his doggie seat and we head home.

Snuggled at home with pal Asti...he gives me the no more shopping trips eyes! 

We later did head out to a friend's Packer party. Scooter was a little shy with new people. He stayed on my lap the entire time. He met a little girl and sat on her lap for a short little while but was not very comfortable with it, even though she was being very sweet to him. Scooter Is fine  around women and people he knows. 
It takes him a day or so to warm up to men but he is now fine with my husband and sons at home! He jumps up and gives them little licks and big tail wags!

Scooter was really happy to get back home and he jumped up on the kitchen bench to rest after the busy day he had.  No more shopping or parties for this boy! 
He likes it home best! He can't wait to find his forever "home sweet home"! I think it's his #1 Christmas wish this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment