Saturday, March 28, 2015

A conversation...

"Good morning foster mom... Did anyone put in an application for me yet???
I've been a really sweet girl!

1. I use the outside bathroom -- even though I hate cold tootsies. 
2. I eat up all my delicious food, my little pills and my tiny chewy treats, chomp!!
3. I am a snuggle wuggle lap girl!
4. I like my doggy stroller, walks-- most of the time-- and adore car rides! 
5. I am so good I never need a crate or baby gate. I can roam the house n stay outta mischief!! (Well I do like to eat an occasional square of toilette paper. That white tissue is so tempting dangling before my nose! I just chew one teeny tiny square. Sorry for that!)

So did I get one today mom??? Huh, huh???"



"Good morning to you too little Keda!!!

No apps today... maybe soon, honey. 
You are doing soooo great-- I just know your mama is out there and will find you one day! I'm very proud of how far you have come and especially love how healthy you look now --not to mention how you always wag your curly tail and shower me with kisses. It's great having you here Keda and we love you to pieces!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment